My bad about last week, the truth of the matter is some weeks are less lit than others, personally at least, but we are here and ready to move towards the big 5-0. As always wear your masks, wash your hands, don’t touch your face and arrest Jon Mattingly, Myles Cosgrove and Brett Hankison. And as always:
- Peep this excerpt, “Den Hollander had previously sued Manhattan nightclubs for favoring women by offering ladies’ night discounts and sued the federal government over a law that protects women from violence.”
- I don’t typically like to give murder’s any element of glorification but this Atlantic article is worth reading about how we should take these matters of hatred seriously in the present as we clearly do not know what people are capable of committing.
- Fresh off his first campaign rally in South Carolina, Birthday Party Presidential nominee Kanye West took to social media to let off one of his patented Twitter rants.
- I want to be nice to Kanye during a time like this, and understand that the controversial musician battles a bipolar disorder on top of everything else going on in his life. However, this doesn’t allow him the free reign to be problematic and disruptive with comments such as the one he said about Harriet Tubman.
- Understandably so it is quite a task to come up with a new name, new logo, new merchandise, etc in a month in time for the start of the 2020-21 NFL season.
- Those with sense have been calling the team this name for a minute, once we all had our come-to-Jesus moment with how problematic their derogatory team name was.
- I expect nothing less from Mt. Rushless legend Dan Snyder, which I am considering making that his full name and title anytime I reference him. Gotta celebrate our terrible sports owners, they don’t grow on trees.